- Kindergarten 3(K3) applicants should reach the age of three years by September 1 of the current calendar year. Likewise, Kindergarten 4(K4) applicants should reach the age of four years by September 1 of the current calendar year, and Kindergarten 5(K5) applicants should reach the age of 5 by September 1 of the current school year.
- K3 applicants must demonstrate age appropriate social – emotional development and independent feeding, gross motor, and toileting skills.
- K4 and K5 applicants must demonstrate age appropriate readiness, social, and language skills.
- Elementary applicants must achieve grade appropriate standardized test scores in the areas of reading, math, and language. During the testing and interview processes, applicants must also demonstrate age appropriate social – emotional skills.
- All applicants must complete MPCS interview and testing protocol successfully.
- Applicants should comprehend that their parents have delegated authority to the MPCS School during school hours. Therefore, they are subject to the instructional standards and discipline of the Mt. Pleasant Christian School, Inc. staff, teachers, and administration.
- During the admissions process, MPCS may withdraw eligibility at any step where it becomes apparent that the Mt. Pleasant Christian School, Inc. is not a compatible academic, intellectual, and/or spiritual environment for the applicant and/or the applicant’s family.
Policy Reminders…The Mt. Pleasant Christian School, Inc. does not offer refunds. All fees are non-refundable.
Cash, money order, or certified bank check are acceptable forms of payment.